I have gotten a few inquiries about the decorations I made for Remy’s Halloween/Birthday party. I love DIY projects, so I’m providing the printables that I have created or used from other websites through a series of blog posts. Most of the supplies I used are common items that you may already have or be purchased at a quick trip to Michael’s (as if a trip there can ever be “quick”).
Here’s a look at how everything came together.
Let’s start with banners!
- Cardstock or a heavier text stock preferred.
- Hole puncher
- String or ribbon
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (for editable banner only)
- Editable banner only: Type in your message (one letter per banner) where the “#” is.
- Print and cut along the solid lines.
- Punch holes on the top two corners.
- String the banners together.