This was another beginner project where a little effort gives you that”wow” result.
Mini Banner Supplies:
- Cardstock, or heavier text stock preferred
- Hole puncher
- Twine or ribbon
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (you need this program for customizing the word in the banner)
- Editable Mini Banner: Download PDF
- Type the name or word (one letter per banner) where the “#” is.
- Print and cut along the solid slides. Pro tip: If you want to decrease the size of the banners to accommodate a longer name or word, check your printer settings for the option to scale at X% of 100%. I recommend decreasing to 95% to start. You don’t want the banner to come out TOO small.
- Punch holes on the top corners and string together with twine or ribbon.
I followed the instructions found here.
- As you are cutting the tissue paper, don’t worry too much if your cutting isn’t perfect. The imperfections don’t show through much in the final product.
- I didn’t have a hot glue gun so I used regular Elmer glue. I just held the parts where I needed glued together longer.