This weekend’s project was creating thank you notes. Since I’m currently obsessed with all things banners, my thank you notes will also run with this theme.
- Heart shape hole puncher (3/4″)
- 8.5″ x 11″ card stock (light color recommended)
- 5″ x 7″ flat white note card (fits A7 envelopes)
- On MS word, create a page with “thanks” using a different letter per row. Make sure you have enough space in between each letter for the hole puncher. This is the template I used for a 3/4″ hole punch size.
- Print the document on colored card stock.
- Cut out each letter with your heart hole puncher.
- Measure and cut enough twine (approximately between 6.5″ to 7″) so that all the letters fit comfortably to create a draping effect.
- Glue the hearts on with equal spacing between them. I glued the ends (“t” and “s”) first, and then filled in the letters in between.